Tuesday 19 December 2017

{Pin}spirational Challenges: Noelle Shaker



Hello Friends!



Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{Pin}spirational Challenges.

I've decided to step down from the DT, so this is to be my last project for Pinsirational challenges. I'd like to say a big thank you to Deanne for running the challenges and the rest of the DT for their inspiration.

Here is the inspiration photo for Challenge #206 which be open until the 2nd January.


Our sponsor this time is the wonderful Sasayaki Glitter.


  

Here is the card I made:



I decided to follow the colour scheme this time and had a new stamp called Noelle from Limited Runs which was ideal for this! I coloured her with Copics and fussy cut her leaving a thin white border, so she stands out against the patterned paper. I made a shaker box and added some red, green and gold sequins, along with some iridescent Fairy Dust glitter. 


That's all from me today...

hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!



Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Jo's Scrapshack AG 22/12
Crafty Cardmakers #202 Christmas 23/12
Crafting from the Heart #188 AG 24/12
TTCRD w/b 19 Dec AG 26/01
Crafty Calendar It's Christmas (#3) 28/12
A Bit More Time to Craft #58 (#2) AG 29/12
My Creative Scoop #29 AG 01/01
Cafting with Friends #57 AG 04/01
A Gem Of A Challenge #209 (#2) AG 05/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #72 AG 06/01
613 Avenue Create #204 AG/Christmas/Winter (#5) 06/01
Incy Wincy Designs Red and Green 14/01

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.