Monday 20 November 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society: White Card

Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing my DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenge is always Anything Goes, but this month we have an optional theme: All White Card - only the image may be in colour.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:



The image I used is Patti - Beauty Queen and I coloured her with markers, then fussy cut her. I made her white on white background by layering glitter card, an intricate die cut frame and texture ribbon along with lace daisies, marabou feathers, blooms and die cut leaves.

Here is a close up:


I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

****
Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #393 AG 23/11
Crafting With Friends #55 AG 23/11
Allsorts #442 Glitter 24/11
A Perfect Time To Craft (#3) 27/11
Classic Design Team Challenge 27/11
CCC Digi Creations #85 AG 28/11
A Bit More Time To Craft #56 AG 29/11
Love To Craft #16 AG 30/11
Creative Fingers #141 AG 24/12


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.