Monday 6 November 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society: Glamour Girl

Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing my DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenge is always Anything Goes. This month we have no optional theme, so you can create whatever you like!

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:



I used an image called Glam Girl - I think she looks fabulous! She is coloured with Copics and cut out with a die. The background was lightly inked with Memento Sand. I matted the image and the design paper onto Kraft card, both of which were inked along the edges in red. The image mat is raised on foam pads. I made a banner ribbon for the left hand side and added some homemade, die cut flowers and leaves. Lovely pearl centres were added to the flowers.




I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

****

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life #78 Die cuts 08/11
Jo's Scrapshack #213 AG 11/11
• Crafting With Friends #54 AG 16/11
Crafting With Dragonflies #95 Use Bling 17/11
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #69 AG 18/11
Creative Fingers #140 AG 18/11
Emerald City Crafts #5 AG 24/11
Corrosive Challenges #11 AG 30/11 TOP PICK

Scrappers Delights #72 AG 30/11
Love to Craft #16 AG  30/11
613 Avenue Create #203 AG 02/12


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.