Monday 5 June 2017

Vera Lane Studio: The Traveller

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today at Vera Lane Studio we have the release of a new set of digital stamps called The Traveller. This little gal is so sweet - she's become one of my favourites already!

I made a bendy card with her:

 

I coloured the images with alcohol pens and fussy cut them. They are adhered directly onto the patterned background paper. The bendy card front has a small tab that fits into a slot to close it, but for posting it will lie flat. I added a sentiment behind the bendy front:

  

Isn't she adorable? 

You can see a tutorial here for making a bendy card - mine has only one flap and I adjusted the measurements.




We have a new ATC swap just started on Vera Lane, hosted by Nikki, and the theme is Summertime. Come and join us!

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


Crafty Catz #373 AG  08/06
Creative Fingers Challenge #131 AG 09/06
CAGI Challenge  AG 10/06
Crafters' Cafe Challenge #174 AG/Twist Travel 14/06
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #164 AG 15/06
Crafting With an Attitude #28 AG 25/06
Simply Papercrafts for all #47 AG 29/06
Scrappers Delights #67 AG 30/06


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.