Tuesday 23 May 2017

* {Pin}spirational Challenges: Mother and Baby

Hello!

Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{PIN}spirational Challenges.

Challenge #191 runs for 2 weeks until 5th June.


Here is the lovely inspiration photo:




I used a beautiful Conie Fong digital stamp called Mother and Baby Boy.



I love how the stamp is almost the same as the inspiration image! 
I coloured the image with markers and used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out. I decided to build my card with layers of kraft and white cardstock, so I die cut a larger stitched rectangle out of kraft card and embossed it as a mat for the image. White spotty embossed card and plain kraft card was also used. The flowers and leaves were die cut, shaped and attached with jumbo pearls.



hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft #5 AG 27/05 DT Favourite
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges #1721 AG 28/05 Honourable Mention
 *Artistic Inspirations Challenges #179 AG 28/05
*A Bit More Time to Craft #44 AG 29/05
*Delicious Doodles Challenge  Embossing 29/05
Daisy Chain Challenge #8 AG 31/05 TOP 3
Love to Craft #10 AG 31/05
*Inky Chicks #83 Baby Card 03/06



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.