Saturday 8 April 2017

Limited Runs: Elmo Emu Love

Hello!

The sun is shining here and it looks like a good day for getting into the garden and having a tidy up.....

Before I do that, I'm sharing a card I made for the Progressive Challenge at Limited Runs' Facebook Group. 
The challenge is open until April 15th, but you must use the Elmo digital stamp. If you don't have the image, you can buy it for just $1 and the next image will be sent to you for the next challenge.

Here is the card I made:


I paired Elmo with three 'Love' images from Vera Lane Studio. All images were coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut, then popped on foam pads. The background paper is Easter Plaid from Gecko Galz.



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Jo's Scrapshack #183 AG 14/04
Crazy4challenges Animals 15/04
Crafty Friends Challenge #55 Animals or Birds 20/04
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #1 30/04
Digi Stamps 4 Joy #135 AG/Inspired by a Song 30/04
(All You Need is Love by Beatles)



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.