Tuesday 20 December 2016

Jolly Santa: {PIN}spirational Challenge #181

Hello crafty friends!

Well, it's nearly here!  I hope your plans and preparations are going smoothly.

I'm going on a works Christmas Party tomorrow, even though I left this workplace just over 2 years ago - it's lovely that we all still meet up! I'm looking forward to it.


Today is the start of a new challenge at 
{PIN}spirational Challenges.
Challenge #181 is our last one this year.
We'll be back next year with a new challenge on the 17th January.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish.



And this is the inspiration photo:



Beautiful Christmas stockings hanging up, ready and waiting for Santa!  
How will they inspire you?
Lovely soft colours?  Stocking images? A real-life stocking you've made yourself?
Remember, our challenge is always Anything Goes, so make any project you like!
I hope you have time to make something to enter into our challenge this time.

I chose to feature Father Christmas himself for this challenge.  I used a Robyn's Fetish digital stamp called Jolly Ole Santa to make my card:



I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added glitter to his collar, cuffs and headband. I fussy cut the bottom section of the image, then die-cut the top with a scalloped circle. I inked the edge of the scallop in red and double mounted it onto two more scalloped  circles cut from patterned paper. I adhered the circle to a rectangular card to make an over the top card. Christmas ribbon, which  also acts as the sentiment, was added along the bottom edge.

My card achieved Top 3 status at Angie's Digital Stamps.


That's all from me today.  hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!



Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #312 Cute or AG Christmas 23/12
Crafting From The Heart #141 AG 25/12
Die Cuttin Divas #297 Santa or Reindeer 26/12
Christmas Card Challenges #2 AG Christmas Optional Photo challenge 28/12
Angies Digital Stamps #4 AG with option of Christmas 31/12 TOP 3
Delicious Doodles December Traditional Christmas Colours 31/12
Alphabet Challenge U= Use Something Red 05/01
Crafting When We Can #134 It's Christmas 07/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.