Thursday 15 December 2016

Gingerbread Bestie

Hello!

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.
This is the last challenge of 2016 - you can enter your projects until Dec 28th.
We shall be back next year, on January 12th, with the next challenge.



Our sponsor is the wonderful Sherri Baldy.



 And here is the image to spark your imagination:

.

It's a gorgeous gingerbread house. 
How will it inspire you?

Sherri is offering 3 digis as the prize for our winner.
I was lucky to be given one to work with - I chose the Gingerbread Bestie and went along with a similar colour scheme to the photo.



I won DT Favourite at Cards in Envy with this card.



My image was coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut leaving a thin white border. The background paper is a digital download from Imagine That called Merry and Bright. I matted this onto black card. I added a white die-cut lattice and some die-cut fancy corners. Glittery gold mesh was placed across the centre and the Bestie image was mounted on foam pads for dimension. I felt that the card was fussy enough, so decided to leave it without a sentiment.

That's all from me for today. Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo



I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting From The Heart #140AG  18/12
Craft Your Passion #342 AG 18/12
Cards In Envy Wouldn't That Be Sweet 18/12  DT Favourite
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges #331 Glitter n Sparkle 20/12
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #308 Christmas 20/12
Besties Challenge December Winter 28/12
Crafting By Designs Here Come the Holidays 28/12
Come And Get It Christmas 31/12
Scrapbook Stamp Society #106 AG 01/01
Dream Valley Challenges #146 Christmas 07/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.