Saturday 26 November 2016

Christmas Scene using free Gecko Galz stamp

Hello!

Hope you're all having a good weekend.
I'd like to welcome Judy and thank her for becoming my latest follower!

Today's card is a Christmas card using a digital stamp from Gecko Galz. This was a free stamp on the blog and you can find it here and here.


I coloured the stamp with Spectrum Noir pens and added iridescent glitter (with a Quickie glue pen) to the snow and the image frame. I cut around the image and popped it on foam pads on to die-cut background paper, also available free from from Yanie. I added some die cut glitter stars and a sticker sentiment and adhered everything onto a die cut kraft card. 
This was a quick and easy card! 
It has lots of sparkle, but, as always, that is difficult to capture.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to play in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 30/11
Digistamps4Joy #130 AG with option of Christmas is Coming 30/11
Winter Wonderland Poinsettias or Snow is Falling 2/12
Creative Corner Challenges 2/12
Open Minded Crafting #11 Christmas/Hanukka 9/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.