Wednesday 5 October 2016

ATC: Helga's Hedgehogs

Hello,

Today I'm sharing an ATC I made for the VLS Facebook swap.  
The theme this time was to use a rubber stamp along with the Vera Lane Studio image.

Here is what I made:



The background is inked with Memento and Tim Holtz inks. The card edge was inked in Vintage Photo. A flourish from Inkilicious was stamped onto the background using the Vintage Photo ink.
The image is VLS Helga's Hedgehog. The leaves are from the September Birthday set. All images were coloured with alcohol markers, then fussy cut and attached to the card, some directly with glue, but the main image, hedgehog and floating leaves were popped on foam pads for dimension.  
The sentiment was stamped (Lawn Fawn), then cut out and inked before being attached on foam pads.



Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

There's still time to add yourself to the draw for my blog candy. 
You can find out how HERE.


I'd like to play in these challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge #139 Favourite Season 18/10
Tuesday Throwdown #314 Leaves 10/10
Crafty Boots Autumn is in the Air 9/10
Crazy Challenge #232 Autumn is Coming 9/10
Markerpop #105 Colour Challenge 15/10
Come and Get It (w/b Oct 2nd) Welcome Autumn 8/10
Dragonfly Journeys #76 Fall Festival of Colours 15/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.