Tuesday 20 September 2016

Inkilicious Scenes

Hello

And a special hello to Nikki Car, my latest follower.

I've been having a play with some Inkilicious goodies.  
Here is one of the cards I made:


I started by using Ink Dusters to put Memento inks onto Art Card which is smooth and silky and allows for quick and easy blending.  Then I stamped one of the scenes from the Picture Perfect set in Ranger Jet Black Archival ink. The image was cut to size and the edges inked. 
The background paper is from a paper pad by Deco Time. It is slightly glittered, but that doesn't show up on the photo. 
 The image was adhered on foam pads and a glittered sentiment from Papermania was added. I decided to leave the card at that, so that it is suitable for either a male or female.



********

Don't forget to add yourself to the draw for my blog candy. 

You can find out how HERE.



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #163 AG
Crafting From The Heart #128 AG
The Paper Girls #112 Nature
Addicted To Stamps #131 Trees/Branches/Leaves
Stamping Sensations September - One for the Boys

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.