Sunday 18 September 2016

ATC: Getting Ready for Halloween

Hello!

A very warm welcome to my latest followers, Jane Willis and Elena Moskeleva.
And also Lisa Dryden who's following on Google +

Here is an ATC that I made for this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday, where the theme is 'Getting Ready For Halloween'.

I don't really go in for scary, I prefer cute and whimsical!



I used distress inks (Crushed Olive and Spiced Marmalade) and a blending tool for the background, then stencilled some patterns and inked the edges. I drew a hand drawn border and a spider and web was added in one corner.
The images are from Vera Lane Studio. The 'scary' pumpkin was a free image for Facebook subscribers and the cat is from the Cats and Crocks set. They were coloured with markers and Glossy Accents was applied to their eyes. The pumpkin was set onto some gauze on foam pads and the beads to spell "Boo" were attached with Pinflair gel glue.

***********

Don't forget to add yourself to the draw for my blog candy. 

You can find out how HERE.



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #227 Getting Ready For Halloween 20/9
Open Minded Crafting #9 - Halloween/Dress Up 9/10

Scrap N' Challenge Halloween 14/10
Melonheadz Hand Coloured Image 25/9
The Crafty Addicts #24 AG/Funny 27/9


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.