Sunday 21 August 2016

Black and White

Hello friends,

I'm back - twice in one day - goodness gracious!!

I'm showing a card I made for the Gecko Galz Facebook Group Challenge, 'Black & White'.
Each month there are 5 challenges to enter and the prizes are wonderful collage sheets.
(There is also a Blog challenge where the winner gets a whopping $25 to spend in the online store!)

Anyhow ... here is my card:


I made the card base from card stock which was die cut at the top to give the shape of a dressing  screen. The paper is from a very old paper stack by DCWV, and I blinged it up a little with clear stick-on gems. The beautiful image was a free one from one of the DT's blogs at Gecko Galz.  She was fussy cut to leave a narrow white border and mounted on foam pads onto black card which had its corners rounded. 

The flower embellishment was cut from paper in the same pack and mounted on foam pads. Three clear crystal gems were adhered to the top right corner of the image mat. This was then adhered on foam for more dimension.  A small hand tied, organza bow and a 'For You' glittered tag were added to the top left side.


Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


Gecko Galz Facebook Challenge August - Black & White


Crafty Friends Challenge 38 AG


Inkspirational Challenges Challenge 115 - Patterned Paper


Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper August Challenge - Patterned Paper




I'd really love some feedback :)      I read and appreciate all your comments. 
To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.