Friday 15 July 2016

Snowlady and Cardinal

Hello.


I found a lovely Snowlady and Cardinal at From The Heart. There are some gorgeous digi stamps at very reasonable prices and some freebies too, so I hope you'll take a look.

Here's my snowlady card:


The digi download came with a colouring suggestion which I tried. I used Spectrum Noir markers to colour the image. Once the main image was coloured, I masked it and overlaid a hand-made paper stencil where I wanted the coloured sky/background to be. For the sky, I used distress inks and blending tool. The image was cut with a scalloped square die and mounted onto black mat. This in turn was mounted onto the striped Graphic 45 paper from the Twelve Days of Christmas collection.


Graphic 45 green gingham paper from the same collection was used as the background. Two Cheery Lynn Pierced banners were added to hold the sentiment. 
A die cut flower embellishment was made by layering several elements from the Tattered Lace Blossoms collection. A large pearl was added to the centre of the flower.

Thanks for looking!

xoxo

I'd like to enter these challenges:

Catch The Bug - Christmas in July - Day 1 - Snowman/Snowflakes 

Cardz4galz Challenge 26 - Gingham

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 111 - Anything Goes


ABC Christmas Challenge - 'N' for No Rules

One Crazy Stamper July Challenge - Christmas in July


Di's Digi Designs Christmas in July


Christmas Cards All Year Round July Challenge


Ike's World Challenge 67 - Christmas in July


Inky Chick Challenge 69 - Christmas in Summer


Crafty Boots Challenges - Christmas in July


SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.