Wednesday 27 July 2016

Poppy Sprite

Hello


I used the gorgeous Poppy Sprite digital stamp from Aurora Wings for my card today.

I decided to make a simple gatefold card to reveal the Poppy Sprite inside.


I used digital paper from Pixel Paper Prints for the background and adhered white die-cut doily halves as a backdrop for the image. The image was coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with a Cottage Cutz stitched rectangle die. It was added on foam pads for some dimension. The sentiment is a glitter sentiment from Papermania and this too was attached on foam pads.

  

The front panels had the same patterned paper which was decorated with white die-cut borders and corners from the Spellbinders Parisian Accents set. I added two die cut flower embellishments, each with a clear gem centre, as a finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge #33 Tic-Tac-Toe
I used centre down row - colours and 2 out of the 3 embellies
 

Crafty Boots Challenges Picture Challenge



The Paper Shelter Summer Break Challenge - AG





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.