Thursday 21 July 2016

Fly Me to the Moon

Hello!

Today I'm showing a project that I made for the Gecko Galz Facebook Group. 

The theme is Celestial.



I used Gecko Galz La Isla Bonita papers printed out to A6 size, so that none of the details were lost. The swirly one, called Island Waterfall, reminded me of Starry Night by Van Gogh and the circular one, called Tiny Bubbles, is reminiscent of planets.
The images are from Moonbeams and Pixie Dust collage sheets by Gecko Galz. They were printed out, then fussy cut. The moon was heat embossed with clear powder to give it some shine, as was the Tiny Bubbles paper. All images were edged in Vintage Photo ink and attached with foam dots. Silver stars were punched and the words of the song were computer generated, cut out and edged in Danube Blue Memento ink.
The image was mounted onto blue glitter card which was then mounted onto the matted Island Waterfall paper. 

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

I'd like to play along at these challenges:

Gecko Galz Facebook Challenge July - Celestial


Moo Mania and More Anything Goes


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Things with Wings


Artistic Inspirations Challenges #161 Anything Goes
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.