Tuesday 16 February 2016

ATC: Seeing Red again...

Seeing Red ATC 1 and ATC 11

This is my second ATC for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge # 196.  The theme is "Seeing Red".

Background: modelling paste through TCW Tiny Circles stencil, acrylic paints (vermillion, crimson and black) applied with baby wipes. Card edged in Ranger black archival ink.

Images and sentiment:The cherubs are from the Victorian Valentine stamp set by Papermania coloured with markers and Spectrum Noir pencils, blended with gamsol, iridescent crystal glitter on wings and coral 3D Pearl Effects on robes. 

Black crystal gems.
******
This is my other ATC for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge # 196 - "Seeing Red" 
(sorry, but as I'm new to blogging I didn't use the permalink in the link tool)



Background: stencil (Dylusions chequered-dots) and modelling paste around card edges, acrylic paint (phthalo blue, viridian hue and black) applied with baby wipe. Card edged with Ranger black archival ink.

Hearts cut from card: prepared with modelling paste through TCW Tiny Circles  stencil painted with crimson, vermillion and black acrylic paint. Hearts edged in Ranger black archival ink.

Stems and leaves cut from card painted in acrylic paint  - viridian hue, medium green, yellow and edged in Ranger black archival ink.


Red crystal gems and  printer generated text.


Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

  1. I love aqua and red together - your card popped right out at me in the links. Such yummy texture too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes. Love all your elements, beautiful colours, words and yummy texture. Congrats on your win at Wicked Wednesday :) Your ATC is featured in our facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Nikki. I can't believe I won...eek!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.